- This page only discusses possible copyright infringements as defined under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For copyright and licensing information of DealPly products and services, please see our contact page.
DealPly Technologies Ltd takes intellectual property rights and copyrights very seriously. We are taking every effort to ensure that all our content is either produced by our internally by our team of artists and web professionals, paid for and licensed from photography agencies, or properly licensed under Creative Commons or some other liberal license.
If you believe some copyrights are being infringed upon as part of a DealPly product or service, please send us a Copyright Infringement Notification and it will be promptly investigated and removed per Section 512 to Title 17 (Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act) of the United States Code.
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit DealPly Technologies Ltd to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit DealPly Technologies Ltd to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the principal place of business of DealPly Technologies Ltd.